3000M, RHD, Ford Essex V6. 3 Liter, Baujahr: 1974, EZ: 06.09.1974, Fahrgestellnummer: 2921FM
Mechanically in a very good shape with the engine rebuilt at UK specialist 4-5 years ago. Still running very fine with good oil pressure and no temperature issues. The car has a luminition electronic ignition and has a full stainless steel exhaust system including manifolds. Clutch, suspension etc. in a good condition and running well. Car is running an all new AVO fully adjustible suspension as recommended by leading specialist in these cars, Adrian Venn/ Exactly-TVR.
It runs braided hoses for the brakes. The car had the body lifted and chassis refurbished at the time when the engine was done, and the chassis is very clean with NO rust issues.
Exterior looks also smart, but paint has a few blisters and marks/scratches – but nothing I would consider painting – It is both useable and presentable. The vinyl roof is in very good condition and the sunroof runs smoothly and is tight.
Interior is very good. The car has new high quality carpets all round and the original seats have just had the frames rebuilt, new padding and a high quality leather covering (cost me more than 1000 GBP alone). The car also had a new leather Mountney steering wheel.
Wirring system reworked/modernised for increased reliability.
Other new parts includes:
– Custom built alloy tank with new fuel level sender.
– New coolant expansion tank – also in alloy
– New high quality coolant hoses + water pump
– New rocker covers in alloy with the inscription „TVR“
– New set of Magnecor 8,5 mm top quality ignition leads
– New Dunlop SP2 tyres in 195/70R14
– New Radtec high flow alloy radiator
– And various other new parts…