2500M, LHD, Triumph Reihen-Sechszylinder, 2,5 Liter, 4.950 mls., Baujahr: 1977, EZ: 19.09.1977, Fahrgestellnummer: 3668TM
US car. One of the most original, lowest-mile TVR 2500Ms. Less than 5,000 original miles. This is my fourth TVR over the years. I am its second owner. Extremely well-documented with original Bill of Sale, window sticker, complete service history. Not a project car, not a restored car (though looks it) — it is preservation class in amazing condition for its 38 years.
Almost everything on the car is original. No one has messed with it. It’s “all there,” just as it left the factory:
– Paint and top are original and pristine
– The factory Weathershields LTD, Birmingham, England sliding top is original
– 5 factory original T-slot wheels with good tires (need polishing)
– 5 rare factory optional Wolfrace wheels (4 with good tires) also included. Beautifully polished, with new lug hardware and center caps. On car now.
– Blaupunct radio (working) is an original option, noted on the window sticker
– All original smog hardware intact
– Original coilover shocks and springs still present
A detailed description with many photos are available at this link. Specific photos upon request.
A rare opportunity for a TVR enthusiast to acquire a unique, time warp, factory-original classic or who wants a complete car to begin with.